We are pleassed to announce the start of 8th International Conference "Project Management 2013", which will be held on December 2–3 in Swissotel Congress Centre, Moscow. It is an annual event, which has become a traditional place for meetings of top executives, best specialists and experts in project management. Conference participants will get a unique opportunity to learn about the latest trends in development of project management, get familiarized with real experience of major Russian and foreign companies applying project management elements, to meet with experts and colleagues.
Attended by 300+ delegates. One of the biggest events in Eastern Europe for project managers
NEW! Representatives of the 13 key areas: an expanded advisory council. Professional and nonprejudicial selection of speakers
NEW! Only practical sessions. 21+ ñase-study discussions. Focus on key sectors of economics
NEW! Foreign experts with the best world practices
NEW! INFORMAL PROGRAM. Evening reception. Networking session. Contests and recognition ceremony with gifts.
Promotion: Qualitative program of marketing promotion and wide media coverage
- Project management yesterday, today, tomorrow.
- Efficiency evaluation, monitoring and project control .
- Approaches to project management: view at 360 degrees.
- Project management standards and business requirements.
- Discussion: the after-life of unsuccessful project.
- Best Practices of corporate management system. Organizational and methodological aspects.
- Simultaneous focus sessions on key economy industries: practical experience. Examples of specific projects, positive and negative aspects.
Annual Award in Project Management
- Project Leader of the year,
- Project of the year (possibly in sub-categories: IT-project, Construction project, Integration project etc.),
- For contribution to development of Project Management culture in Russia etc.
EIGHT federal districts + CIS countries, TWENTY industries, 10% - CEOs, 68% - project managers, decision makers and people who influence decision making of the major holdings in the country, general managers and business owners, development and innovation managers, directors, project leader and project managers, as well as representatives of consulting and IT companies that offer the latest solutions in the area of project management.