Report and presentation guidelines
Success of your report is a part of conference success. Some of speakers have expressed their wish to get recommendations regarding to the performance preparation.
We have composed the guidelines, thanks to which your report will be interesting for audience.
These recommendations are based on many years' experience of infor-media Russia in conferences organization and holding, participants’ comments, speakers’ advices and leading conferences. We hope you will find the guidelines useful and we ask to connect us in the case of your comments and questions.
A prosperous performance!
Before the conference
- Please, email us your text of the report and presentation not later than November 15. Prepare 1-2 questions that may be asked by moderator on the morrow of your performance.
- Follow by logic of your report and presentation during the preparation.
- Please, inform us if you need special equipment or programs for your presentation translation.
- It is important to meet with moderators and us for getting information about the conference and technical support for your presentation. If you cannot participate from the beginning of the conference, please, come at the conference in 30 minutes time before your performance.
Report and presentation
- Please, describe your business shortly — line of your work, company size and its structure. If you describe the case, so the report must be based on examples of your company. Please, remember, that promo speech often has a negative effect on participants.
- Use the practical examples from your, company and colleagues experience as much as possible. The report made on practical examples is more interesting for audience.
- Involve the audience into discussion; ask questions to confirm your messages and conclusions.
- We recommend using of no more than 10–15 slides for presentation. Slide format is 16:9. Avoid the information supersaturation. All participants must see the slides; text must be enough large, contrast, decipherable from 10 meters distance. We recommend placing from 4 to 6 lines on slide and from 4 to 6 words in line. Use slides of book size. Avoid yellow and pink colors in the presentation as it made the reading difficult.
- Performance time is 20 minutes. Please, do not go over a limit of declared report time. 5 minutes are booked for questions and comments. You also can inform the moderator about the questions which can be asked during your presentation.